Your beliefs impact your decisions and actions. Your beliefs are one of the foundational constructs that determine the outcomes in your life.
If you have beliefs that support a mediocre life, you can expect your life to be mediocre. It would be like trying to build a skyscraper on a foundation of 2x4s. Ineffective beliefs can’t support an awesome life that pleases you.
Eliminate these beliefs from your mind and free yourself to build the life you desire:
1. It’s always been done that way.
When something has always been done a certain way, there’s likely to be another way that’s even better. Just because something has been done a certain way for a long time doesn’t mean you should just accept it.
● For example, everyone used to walk. Then the wheel was invented, and wagons and carriages were developed. Cars and airplanes eventually followed. Who knows what might be next?
2. It’s not my fault. People with mediocre results in life make a habit of failing to take responsibility for their failures and misfortunes.
It’s always someone else’s fault, such as:
● “My boss hates me.”
● “I had terrible parents.”
● “I attract the wrong people.”
● “I have bad luck.”
● “I was born into an unfortunate situation.”
● Whether it’s your fault or not, the best policy is to take responsibility for your situation. It’s your only hope, because no one else is likely to save you.
3. It’s too late for me.
It can be too late for certain things. If you’re 30, you probably won’t be able to revive your dream of playing quarterback in the NFL. At 70, it’s most likely too late to go to medical school.
● However, it’s rarely too late for certain things. You can still find love, start a business, learn how to dance, or write a book.
● It can become less convenient to do certain things beyond a certain age, but many things are still possible.
4. I can do it tomorrow.
Mediocre minds fool themselves into thinking that it’s okay to get started tomorrow, on Monday, the first of the month, or the first of the year.
● The truth is that time is running out for everyone. It’s just closer to running out for some than it is for others. Procrastination kills your options and your future. Just get started.
Start Journaling With LeStallion Premium Journals
LeStallion Soft Cover PU Leather Journals inspires and excites you to write more, allow you to further grow and develop, so you may achieve your goals and dreams!SEE THIS JOURNAL